Schedule your in-person or virtual appointment online through Handshake.
Why meet with a Career Advisor?
Career Advisors are AU Career Center staff who meet with undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni.
- Learn effective search strategies to attain jobs and internships.
- Understand your interests, skills, personality traits, and work values through self-assessment.
- Hone your research skills to explore career and advanced degree options.
- Choose a major, concentration, or advanced degree that aligns with your career goals.
- Enhance your application materials, including resumes, cover letters, and portfolios.
- Refine your professional image and effectively present yourself during networking events and interviews.
- Evaluate job offers and compensation packages and sharpen your negotiation skills.