The Dance Studio (Katzen 152) is an academic teaching, learning, and laboratory space. The first priority for use of Katzen 152 is to support the University’s academic dance curricular activities.
- Current AU students may reserve time in Katzen 152 for the purpose of preparing for Dance Program courses.
- Space use will be limited to one-hour time slots per student per week.
- Current students should submit a weekly request to book studio space. Deadline: Tuesdays at 10 a.m. for the following week.
- AU student dance clubs should work with their club advisor.
- Contact Katzen Scheduling to initiate a space rental agreement.
- Individuals and organizations not affiliated with American University should contact Katzen Scheduling to initiate a space rental agreement.
Questions about the Dance Studio? Contact email@example.com.