There are many ways to get assistance with your research project. Please visit our Ask a Librarian page for a list of help options. The library also offers:
- Video Tutorials
- Subject Oriented Lists of Resources (Subject Guides)
- The Research Commons, which includes technology support, help with presentations, help with statistical software and statistical research design, and coaching support for writing.
- Classes and Workshops on library and research skills
- Library services are available to you from anywhere, including overseas.
- Finding Theses and Dissertations
- AU Electronic Theses and Dissertations Website - provides information about the thesis and dissertation writing and submission process
- Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects - you must fill out the appropriate IRB forms for any dissertation or study involving human subjects
- How do I do a literature review?